Welcome to Bonnefield’s career page. We are often looking for conscientious and self-motivated individuals. If this describes you, we invite you to send us your resume at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a farmland real estate asset is secured and leased, the farmland is then placed under the Property Manager (PM) group. This team oversees all aspects of tenant relations, property operations, budgeting, monthly reporting and overall planning for that property within a portfolio of farmland properties throughout various regions across Canada.
As a liaison between client and farmer, the PM will coordinate a team of staff to ensure effective management of property leasing, capital expenditures, maintenance, and facility services that align with Bonnefield’s client objectives and farmers’ strategic and operational objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Manage tenant relationships
• Monitor/track accounts receivable
• Monitor/track “Standards of Care” deliverables
• Visit Sites on an annual basis and report on activities
• Identify and project manage property improvements
• Execute and administer lease documents
• Liaise with Asset Manager and provide weekly updates
• Assist in compilation of quarterly reports
• Assist on property level budgets
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Provide data/recommendations on leasing decisions
The Qualifications you bring to the position include:
• Post-Secondary education with a concentration in Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Business or related discipline
• Working experience in Canadian Agriculture (Farming, Ag Retail/ Sales, etc.…) is essential
• A passion for the Agriculture industry
• Working knowledge of current farm equipment and associated technology (i.e. GPS guidance), and agricultural markets
• Ability to travel 25% – 50%
• Valid Driver’s License
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com along with a covering letter explaining why you should be our Property Manager.
Bonnefield is a great place to work and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.