OTTAWA, Canada, Bonnefield today announced financial results for Bonnefield Canadian Farmland LP I and LP II for the year ended December 31, 2015.
LP I highlights include:
- 5.53 per cent return for investors, inclusive of cash distributions
- cash distributions of 5.0 per cent per annum
- 12.90 per cent total annualized return since inception (April 2010)
- 100.56% cumulative return since inception
LP II highlights include:
- 9.55 per cent return for investors, inclusive of cash distributions
- cash distributions of 4.0 per cent per annum
- 10.97 per cent total annualized return since inception (January 2013)
- 35.49% cumulative return since inception
Both Bonnefield Canadian Farmland LP and LP II are 100 per cent Canadian owned. LP I and LP II have more than $50 million in capital that has been deployed to provide land lease financing to farmers across Canada. To date Bonnefield’s partnerships have secured farmland for farmers located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and New Brunswick. Both LPs are fully invested.
In July 2013, Bonnefield announced LP III, Canada’s largest farmland partnership, with a total of $261 million of commitments from Canadian investors. Bonnefield continues to see opportunity to work with farm producers and investors alike to support farmland for farming in Canada.
For more information: